Location: All middle and high school campuses
Northeast Middle School Home
Summer resources in reading, math, science, vocabulary, and more are available for K-5th graders. The challenges are being sponsored by the Mississippi Department of Education. Click on the following link for more information. Go for it, scholars!
Believe it or not, it's already time to start preparing for the new school year. That's why NEE 4th graders were recently treated to a special orientation tour at Northeast Middle School. Click on the attached link for highlights.
Band students at Northeast Middle and Northeast High are getting some extra help in their quest to be pitch-perfect. Please click on the attached link for details.
Anita Lee, LPC Military & Family Life Counselor Telephone: (601) 490- 4918
Congratulations to Mrs. Kimberly Ridinger from Northeast Middle School for being chosen as the Golden Apple Award Winner for the month of March. Please click on the video to hear why this is a well-deserved honor. Thank you, sponsors, for recognizing our outstanding educators!
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys