Location: All Campuses
Northeast Middle School Home
Some of our high achievers are being recognized for their outstanding efforts. Click on the attached link to learn more about these students and their accomplishments.
The Mississippi Department of Education has implemented the state's first Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) Standards as a way to meet students' overall needs. In our ongoing commitment to helping students develop skills to become productive citizens, we actively provide various SEL services. Click on the attached link to learn how our counselor is going the extra mile to assist students.
Northeast Middle is helping students get their day started the right way. Click on the attached link to learn about the school's special morning messages.
Our talented team is working hard to ensure that every part of our students' day is a learning experience. Click on the attached link to learn more about corridor communications at the school.
Things are off to a great start at NEMS where the faculty is going the extra mile to incorporate parts of a districtwide book study. Click on the attached link to learn more.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys