Northeast Middle School Home
Four community discussion nights will be held leading up to the Career & Technical Education bond referendum on October 3. Here's a listing of the dates and times. Click on the attached link to print a copy of the calendar.
Congratulations to Ms. April Larkin. She's being recognized for her tireless efforts in and outside of the classroom. Click on the attached link to learn why this is such a well-deserved honor.
The Junior Auxiliary of Meridian is accepting applications for teacher mini-grants. Submissions are being accepted August 22 - September 15. Click on the attached link for more details. Good luck!
Meeting the needs of our students, faculty and staff takes a team effort. That's why it's important to recognize everyone who has a hand in the process. Here's one spotlight that features a key member of our team. Click on the attached link to learn what makes Mr. Stanley Randle extra special.
Wednesday, August 30, will be a Distance Learning Day. All students will learn from home on that day and return to campus on Thursday, August 31.
Facts & Numbers
- A District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $5 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 57 National Board Certified Teachers
- 74.6% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.2 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 82.9% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 99.2% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 97.4% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 68.1% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys